Keratin Smoothing treatment helps to smooth and soften any hair type into one with luxurious texture and intense shine
it Minimizes frizz 90% – 100% , Reduces curl up to 50% ,Can be used on all hair types
This process dramatically improves the condition, shine and smoothness of even the most unruly hair types.
Results typically lasts up to 3-4 months depending on hair type.
The treatment is healthy.The results are smooth, silky, shiny, straight hair.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JAPANESE HAIR STRAIGHTENING AND KERTIN SMOOTHING TREATMENT OR BRAZILIAN BLOW OUT
1. Japanese hair straightening is also known as Thermal Reconditioning, Rebonding while a keratin Treatment is also known as a Brazilian Blowout, Brazilian Keratin treatment or Keratin complex treatment.
2. Japanese hair straightening changes the internal bond of human hair , while Keratin Smoothing does not, it only smoothens out the cuticle and repairs hair damage.
3. Japanese hair straightening produces permanent results , while Keratin Smoothing lasts for two to four months depending on the hair type.
4. Keratin Treatments are safe for all kinds of chemically treated hair This means that this hair treatment could be safely used for hair that has been previously permed, straightened, relaxed, bleached, colored or highlighted.
5. Japanese Hair Straightening can also be performed on many types of hair including color treated, bleached, highlighted hair, but a consultation is suggested to make sure the hair is suitble to work with. colored hair is a bit more difficult and requiees special attension to detail. Ms. Shruti has extsnsive training on working with color treated hair for japanese hair straightening and keratin Smoothing Treatments.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FOR KERATIN SMOOTHING TREATMENT
1. Can I perform this treatment after coloring the hair?
Yes, this treatment should be performed AFTER coloring the hair.
2. Can I color the hair after the treatment?
Yes, but if you wait until AFTER you perform the treatment, always wait at least 2 to 3 weeks.
3. Can I perform this treatment over Japanese straightening?
No, you cannot perform this treatment over a Japanese Straightening service.
4. Can I perform the treatment over previously treated hair?
Yes, the treatment can be applied to previously treated hair, as long as the scalp and hair are healthy enough to receive professional salon services.
5. Can I perform this treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes, this treatment can be performed on any chemically treated hair, as long as the scalp and hair are healthy enough to receive professional salon services.
6. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No, chemical relaxers swell and soften the hair shaft which can cause damage. This treatment does not swell and soften the hair shaft.
7. Can I perform this treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes, this treatment can be applied on previously highlighted hair, as long as the scalp and hair are healthy enough to receive professional salon services.
8. Can I perform the treatment on virgin hair?
Yes, but the results won’t last as long as a treatment performed on previously colored or chemically treated hair.
9. How long will the results last?
Up to four months on most types of hair; two months when applied to virgin hair.
10. Can I perform this treatment on teenagers?
We recommend that teenagers under the age of eighteen (18) should produce verifiable parental consent, preferably in writing.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and if so when?
Yes, but only after the three or four day development period has passed following the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie hair up?
No, during the three or four days following the treatment the hair should not be tied up with any bands or clips.
13. What should i do if hair gets wet during the first three or four days?
Blow dry the section of hair immediately and/or use a flat iron to re-straighten.
14. Can i go into a swimming pool or the ocean after the treatment?
No, the hair must be kept dry during the entire three or four day development period.
15. What shampoos should I use after getting the treatment?
It’s best to use sodium chloride and sulfate free shampoos